New Status Updates

Wondering if you could use me and my 2017 2500 Promaster high top, 20 +yrs expediting, clean mvr/background.
Thinking I'd like to stick closer to home (NW IN)... like within WI, IL, IN, KY, OH, area. Not looking to get rich (my longevity in this business has taught me to be more realistic in my expectations).

If so, please let me know via email at oppman24.com.

Thanks in advance for your response.
John O.
New here. Does anyone know if the cab of 04 Hino will fit on 07 Hino chassis?
greasytshirt
greasytshirt
You must mean 2005. Look up the 10th digit of VIN. 2005-2007 trucks are nearly identical. Ask your questions on the Hino forum.
Lookn for Fleet Owner w Cargo Vans Needn Drvrs w Straight up Legal No Touch Freight ;Allow a Dog. Prefer VA; NC; TN KY Call 765 431 9189 TY
I have my own authority and i am looking to get the Panther load board, does anyone know how much cargo van loads are going for per mile?
G
generaltransport
i know that if you have your own authority you can sign up to their load board and bid on loads to haul, i have recently got my authority and it needs to age a little, have you ever done business with them?
T
Treadmill
If its anything what they pay their drivers then probably not worth it. .70/mi. + fsc (probably somewhere around .08/mi). Not to good in my book. I see alot of Panther cargo vans sitting.
G
generaltransport
I was told that I can get onto the Panther load board and get some drivers under my company and dispatch them loads and they usually pay pretty good bidding on their load board, I havent seen it yet for myself but this is just what people are saying that are in this business
hey man, i just started driving for an owner as well. Did you get a chance to ask about your tax questions? I dont see how we can take deductions for fuel and meal per diem and not own or lease the vehicle. I know guys do it. Im just trying to figure out how it works. Any info you find out would greatly be appreciated
S
Spyralspyder
I got a pretty good deal. I am getting 100% of my fuel surcharge back so I am not worried about the fuel deduction anymore. I am just deducting normal equipment and food expenses. Sorry I couldn't help you out.