New Status Updates

hey mate have a fg hino truck 2008 rear main seal is gone seen that bellshousing is connected to head is their way to get seal out and out in properly cheers
iam new to the trucking business. i live in canada and do not have my AZ/DZ license yet but do drive a 16 ft box truck.
Husband and wife OTR team. Looking forward to starting a career with expediting. On the search for a good fleet owner.
new owner op looking for any info in starting my own biz. i worked for a fleet owner for close to a year . ready to take next step.
I want to purchase a cargo van or sprinter, where would I be able to find work that involves pallets? Do I need any special licensing?
Found a local community college with a Class B program. I start Monday. Baby steps, maybe, but steps nevertheless.
Owner Operator of a TT looking to start my own fleet and create a family company we can pass on to the kids
Hello, I am Sandra and I am a Financial Analyst. My brother is into trucking and I find it very interesting and hence I am here
Hi what loadboard you reccomend for straight trucks, is Selektys ok?
I hear about My Virtual Fleet and 123loadboard.
Thanks in advance :)
Lawrence
Lawrence
How many straight trucks do you have now?
Reactions: Jai