Windshield Cleaning..my view

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Good ideas here. I can't stand bugs splattered on my windshield, seems like the superstitious just smear them most of the time. I'm going to try the dobie sponge.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
When I fuel up in front at Pilot's, they have an cement island in front of the pump that you can stand on, if you plan ahead and park properly, you can stand on that and get good access to the drivers side.

I've been to a couple truck stops around here and they have those rolling walkup ladder things.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Good ideas here. I can't stand bugs splattered on my windshield, seems like the superstitious just smear them most of the time. I'm going to try the dobie sponge.

Superstitious? is that code for wipers?:D

paullud

Veteran Expediter

Superstitious, my guess is an auto-correct from stupid wipers after the space bar was missed. Any other guesses?

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Superstitious, my guess is an auto-correct from stupid wipers after the space bar was missed. Any other guesses?

Lol..yes it was auto correct for windshield wipers, glad it didn't auto correct something dirty sounding !

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
A lot of times we don't use the bucket o cleaning solution because its nasty. Instead we spray the.windshield down with Stoners invisible glass glass cleaner and leave it on a few minutes and just use the wipers. works great

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Linder: Gotta go has one of the little ladder thingies that you place on the steer tire - maybe that would work?
Sorry, no I don't. :( I have the small stool that folds flat. I use it for my 1st step, 2nd is the bumper, 3rd top of the tire, then up onto the engine.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Sorry, no I don't. :( I have the small stool that folds flat. I use it for my 1st step, 2nd is the bumper, 3rd top of the tire, then up onto the engine.

Remind me not to call and wake you up in the morning Gotta Go:eek: I like my hearing:)

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I finally found a Blair driver, got him to clean windows for 62 cents, that was the only number he knew.:rolleyes: