Well known Expediter Truck For Sale

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Won the lottery, did they?

Getting desk jobs as Panther recruiters?

Inspired to begin an exciting new career in lawn ornament sales?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well I thought you were talking about mine for a moment.

Then I thought may be Phil?

That's a really great price, now we can stop with the speculation and wonderment when Linda and Bob are moving to a real truck :p

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
What ever Bob and Linda decide to do I wish them well in their ventures!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck and Best Wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Well I thought you were talking about mine for a moment.

Then I thought may be Phil?

That's a really great price, now we can stop with the speculation and wonderment when Linda and Bob are moving to a real truck :p

Yep we are moving to a REAL TRUCK and I cannot wait... We will have a murphy bed with table so I can quit cooking in bed... I will also have running hot water ... And a REAL jake brake The new truck will be AWESOME ... More on the truck later ...

We will have to look into lawn ornaments while waiting for freight which does not seem to be happening often.

jansiemoo

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks for the nice pics of the bunk, now I need to find someone to make me some nice cabinets. :)

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
jansiemoo

Those are not custom made cabinets, but cabinets you can buy at Home Depot Bob did a little custom work to create the bookcases at the ends. We have the upper bunk to put back into the cabinet space. I wanted more storage space and this worked perfect to solve my problem.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
With all the time you and Bob put into speaking engagements, blog's, show's and everything else it makes me wonder how you had time to put more than 800,000 miles on your rig. Should have a sign "Home sweet Home". Can't wait to see the new ride. Good luck.:D

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
purgoose10 will you be at MATS? The truck does say "Home Sweet Home" as we do not get to our "vacation" home often.

I have always had excellent time management skills and abhorring watching TV helps a bunch.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I'm not sure yet. Really depends on where I'm at. If I'm within 2-300 miles I will probably just drift on over. I'm ready for another break.:D

Need to ad. If I'm not there I will be in Oh for the July show for sure if I have to DH from Ca to do it. I missed the last two years and unless some unknown place freezes over I will be there.

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Congrats on the soon to be arriving ride. Maybe want to hang on to your current one for a spare. One never knows.
You should hit up the Fed for big money and use it in their booth.:D

guido4475

Not a Member
If I was in the market for a good used truck, that would be the one.Bob and Linda have taken excellent care of it, no doubt.I'm surprised they are selling it that cheap, even with the miles on it.Probably a 1.5 million mile truck, due to the awesome maintenance.I'm not a big fan of the C-7 (3126) cat, but it can be overlooked based on the care it has received.It wont last long at this price.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
SOLD

Thanks for your show of support we have sold our truck and are now in the process of cleaning it out and removing the signs.

The power of EO never ceases to amaze me... I questioned when it came time to sell this truck how in the world we could make it happen.

The first guy that called us made the deal and he followed through. We had many calls and we had a line of buyers behind the first one waiting with cash in hand.

A heartfelt thanks to Lawrence and everyone else to make this happen in such a short period of time. Now we have a few weeks off before we get the new one.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
SOLD

Thanks for your show of support we have sold our truck and are now in the process of cleaning it out and removing the signs.

The power of EO never ceases to amaze me... I questioned when it came time to sell this truck how in the world we could make it happen.

The first guy that called us made the deal and he followed through. We had many calls and we had a line of buyers behind the first one waiting with cash in hand.

A heartfelt thanks to Lawrence and everyone else to make this happen in such a short period of time. Now we have a few weeks off before we get the new one.

Some people. Off what does that word mean?? Have fun in the sun. You might enjoy yourselves so much you might just stay.:D

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Yep we are moving to a REAL TRUCK and I cannot wait... We will have a murphy bed with table so
I can quit cooking in bed... i am not gonna touch this comment.
I will also have running hot water ...
And a REAL jake brake ....another driver waking the vanners near the off ramp. swell.:)
The new truck will be AWESOME ... More on the truck later ...
We will have to look into lawn ornaments
got some flamingos you can have.
while waiting for freight which does not seem to be happening often.

looking forward to pix or expo to see it.

Dabus1952

Seasoned Expediter
Bob It was great talking with you .As you know I was in line to buy your truck .I was hoping the guy in NC .Got caught in a 5 day traffic jam lol.I knew soon as he seen it ,there would be no way he wouldnt buy it. Oh well like the old saying goes A day late or a dollar short. I wish you and Linda the very best with your new truck.

jansiemoo

Seasoned Expediter
SOLD

That truck was way too good a deal!
I knew you should have done an auction ;)