Canada Rehab Waiver to enter Canada

Cargo

Expert Expediter
I have both felony and DUI convictions in my past and, therefore, I need to obtain a Rehab Waiver. I contacted a lady in Canada concerning this and she said: $700.00 US in order to file the application. Is there another way?

RobA

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
>I have both felony and DUI convictions in my past and,
>therefore, I need to obtain a Rehab Waiver. I contacted a
>lady in Canada concerning this and she said: $700.00 US in
>order to file the application. Is there another way?

There are several businesses who will fill out the forms and submit them for a fee. You could also check with a lawyer and see how much he/she would charge.
I picked up several fliers from a truckstop earlier this year:
They include
PARDON SERVICES ENT. MANITOBA - Lucy Perillo (204) 453-0099
Pardons Canada located in Toronto. - 416-929-6011 This number has prerecorded information lines available 24/7

I have no idea what these places charge; nor am I related to either. This is for your information only.

Cargo

Expert Expediter
Lucy is the lady I talked with - she said $700.00 with no gaurantee that I'd be approved. Thank you.

Cargo

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
I do not see you ever being allowed into Canada for Business with that back ground. Its a shame but thats how both sides of the border look at it.

Meet a driver (Arnold EX) we sat for an evening at a Truck Stop one son was a Mounty, other could not get his act together. U.S. will never let son # 2 into the U.S. for any reason ever? Convicted with a bag of weed in someone elses car in the other guys pocket.

whitewolf53

Expert Expediter
Count your blessings Cargo.That you will not be allowed into Canada,the hassels and B---S--t is not worth it.Why in the Hell should they make you feel like a criminal for something that you paid back society for along time ago.And then to try to get you to pay 700 bucks with no guarentee.Tell them to KISS YOUR A-S.There is plenty of freight here to keep you satisfied without having to put up with that border CRAP.Oh and also i forgot if you dont cross your t's and dot your i's when bringing freight back to the good ol u.s.a they will fine you 5 grand.
Whitewolf53x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x(