Qualcom internet

dancorn

Veteran Expediter
I saw a post (see below) from Iceroadtrucker that he is getting internet service from his Qualcom unit. I tried to reply to his post but could not because he is with a different company. Anyone have more info on this?
Thanks

Free internet on the qualcom
Yupp dont have to by Internet unless i need my mail. qualcom gives me free net. especialy welcome when u not want to spend any money 19.95 at TA OR FLY J. for a month. To me free is the bomb thanks FedEX. ;-)

Taking out the Garbage is my Speciality.

Don't bother running, you will only die tired.

Ghost Rider
Last edited by iceroadtrucker; 10-16-2011 at 02:45 PM.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I saw a post (see below) from Iceroadtrucker that he is getting internet service from his Qualcom unit. I tried to reply to his post but could not because he is with a different company. Anyone have more info on this?
Thanks

Free internet on the qualcom
Yupp dont have to by Internet unless i need my mail. qualcom gives me free net. especialy welcome when u not want to spend any money 19.95 at TA OR FLY J. for a month. To me free is the bomb thanks FedEX. ;-)

Taking out the Garbage is my Speciality.

Don't bother running, you will only die tired.

Ghost Rider
Last edited by iceroadtrucker; 10-16-2011 at 02:45 PM.

The new MCP200 is internet capable...

dancorn

Veteran Expediter
Thanks OVM. I am currently paying the Cat Co. $1820 yearly for my Qualcom and all it does is track me for their benefit. Everything else could be done via cell phone.

I think I will ask them to consider replacing this antiquated system with something of value.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks OVM. I am currently paying the Cat Co. $1820 yearly for my Qualcom and all it does is track me for their benefit. Everything else could be done via cell phone.

I think I will ask them to consider replacing this antiquated system with something of value.

You still won't get like J or Pilot wi-fi....or any signal that is secure...but if ya park in Staples or anywhere it is free...you can hop online without firing up the LP.... at least you get something back for yourself out of that money you pay...

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
When I was with L/Star back in 03 you could pay extra and get it. I didn't do it so I'm not sure how it worked.