Pic-A-Day 5

Falligator

Expert Expediter
If you're refering to me I use a Canon Powershot sx100is w/ 10X zoom. i think mr. goodtude uses one of those fancey ones.:rolleyes: you may want to send him a pm.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
If you're refering to me I use a Canon Powershot sx100is w/ 10X zoom. i think mr. goodtude uses one of those fancey ones.:rolleyes: you may want to send him a pm.

Shawn love the lighthouse pic!
Baracade the 2 photos above were shot with a Canon XTI..
Here are a few from Washington state namely the Snoqualmie on the I-90 leaving Seattle..
We rented a cheap car last week and drove to Snoqualmie Falls as someone mentioned they were the highest falls in North America...Bull
To make for an even crappier situation my window of opportunity was closed on arrival because of the sun:mad:
My wide angle lens got the demons and my camera hates me:(
But here are a few shots anyway
Regards
Mike

Attachments

• MtRanier 039.JPG
    MtRanier 039.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 6
  • MtRanier 004.JPG
    MtRanier 004.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 5
  • MtRanier 028.JPG
    MtRanier 028.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 5
  • MtRanier 029.JPG
    MtRanier 029.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 4

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Thanks goodtude! yeah, i have another good shot of the lighthouse but I'm gonna have to post it in the main pics you'll be able to find it there. It's a much better shot. I just have to dilly dally around and get the picture rotated and uploaded. Should be here in a few min as long as my internet stays fast. I'm working off of my aircard and not sure what kind of speed i have from 1 min to the next. If I don't have it right away I'll have to go to the main computer upstairs and do it in the morning. It'll be there b4 noon tomorrow. Thanks..those pics are pretty cool too! I wouldn't mind upgrading to a better camera, but I'm saving 4 one of those espar heaters everyone is talking about. Hope it'll save me a bunch of money from idling. The one thing I don't like about my camera is that they don't make any filters for it. And there was a lot of noise in that moon pic. I think I took it at ISO 400 or something. I didn't want to go to high. there is already enough noise in it.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
This is a special day for me as I was able to visit my son my daughter in law and get a sneak peak at my granddaughter:D
I planned on branching out into a new segment of photography so this was different for me and exciting to say the least.
I hope you like

Attachments

• Nick and Stephanie 046.JPG
    Nick and Stephanie 046.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Nick and Stephanie 014.JPG
    Nick and Stephanie 014.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Nick and Stephanie 024.JPG
    Nick and Stephanie 024.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Nick and Stephanie 030.JPG