Panther IPO

G

that's another metod to get money...PII are very smart in making money for them;-)

scootr68

Expert Expediter
> Also they
>still need pay off 100mil from when they combined with
>Panther Transport awhile back (when they became P2)

Panther II never combined with Panther Transport. The "II" in Panther II denotes the original two owners who founded the company,Dan Sokolowski and Craig Amato,nothing else. There was nothing prior to Panther II.

unorthodoxneon

Expert Expediter
I dont see where you guys think this will be a Penny stock, they dont even really say how many shares they are offering. They are just getting ready to go into the stock market and going through the routine. Unless I missed something in my readings.

DooWop

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Generally, a "Penny Stock" is a stock that sells for $5 or less, and as such are VERY speculative. By this definition Express-1 is a penny stock, as its price is about $1 per share. Lucent Technology, which closed yesterday at $2.53, would be a penny stock by this definition also. My personal opinion is that with the limited numbers that I have seen, Panther II will try to IPO in the $16-$20 range. However, I do not think, just my opinion, that the stock will maintain that support for long. Once again, just me talking, I would not buy it. IPOs are best left to the big boys, that have other people's money to waste. I also hate to rain on anyone's parade. If you want to buy it go ahead and do so.

Regards

Doowop

themagicoen

Expert Expediter
>hell I would rather invest in that expediters retreat and
>hit golf balls at the tiger .

Well.. invest in the retreat, I would like that very much :) But hitting balls at the tiger, well that is going to cause 2 problems - 1. Aminal right activist are going to take over the place 2. You better learn how to get away quickly before doing so, I hold no responseabilty to your health, would make a good bet though - $10 on that he stays alive for 10 mins!