Birthday! OVM's Birthday Party

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy b-day! I look forward to meeting you out here one of these days regardless of what TJP says. :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks guys....Just woke up....Slept a whole year.....went to sleep I was 58...woke up I am 59...wow!!:eek::rolleyes:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning and Happy Birthday Honey! Wish I could have woken you up with coffee and breakfast in bed and showered you with kisses and presents. Hope you take a raincheck for when you get home babe! Loves you...{{{{HUGS}}}}

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning and Happy Birthday Honey! Wish I could have woken you up with coffee and breakfast in bed and showered you with kisses and presents. Hope you take a raincheck for when you get home babe! Loves you...{{{{HUGS}}}}

doing the parking lot trot for coffee...BBL:rolleyes:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Today

Oct 18
Details
30.gif
Partly Cloudy Hi: 72° Lo: 41°
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 72F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality: Good, UV Index: 3
0%Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 41F. Light winds.
0%

This is gonna be a super nice day here........sure beats the heck out of the rain, sleet and snow. It's gonna be an Indian Summer day...

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Make sure you have the fire department standing by when you light the candles in case it gets out of control.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Man... that really is getting old... that is until a few years from now when I get to that young age. :D