November and load one!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
What series of ddec is it running. 2,3,4 should say somewhere on engine plate. Need to know that.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Then watched the Bengals go 8-0.
cincinnati2.gif

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning all, looks like the weather change rolled in over night here in grand rapids. From what I see we are already at the high temp for the day.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Morning Xiggi, everyone. Rained pretty good overnite and cloudy and windy this morning. They say it will be sunny and 59 by noon, we'll see !!!!!!!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Big rains around here last night. Still pretty nice for November. Just be glad when I can kick this darn bug...just lingers on and on.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Big rains around here last night. Still pretty nice for November. Just be glad when I can kick this darn bug...just lingers on and on.
It's even worse when you drive team and keep passing it back and forth.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy Friday Afternoon everyone,

Just a word of thanks to all of you, while this was a tough week with the truck going down, it has been great to be part of a family that is there for each other. A big thank you to those that have offered to help and those of you that listen to me and my hair brained ideas. We now have a plan that will get us back on the road, and closing in on something for the old truck. Once again thanks all.

Have a great weekend all

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Just a word of thanks to all of you, while this was a tough week with the truck going down, it has been great to be part of a family that is there for each other. A big thank you to those that have offered to help and those of you that listen to me and my hair brained ideas. We now have a plan that will get us back on the road, and closing in on something for the old truck. Once again thanks all.

Have a great weekend all

Glad to hear something really good might be coming out of a tough week!

Reactions: SWTexas1

JENNANDDUSTY

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Day 5 sitting in Dallas/Fort Worth area...praying to get a weekend run today...lots of offers, but nothing stuck yet...

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Have a great weekend all

Oh boy.....