New Drivers

Parchmanteam

New Recruit
Driver
New Owner Operator thinking about driving with Custom Critical Fed Ex. Does anyone know how much they pay per mile?

Parchmanteam

New Recruit
Driver
I have not spoken with them yet, the goal is to partner up with the best company/options I was just putting data together to weigh out my options. I am considering Fedex and other companies because I want it to be worth it if I am on the road and wanted to see if the pay per mile and benefits would be more than me staying home and working a remote job and making more than I would as a OTR Driver. There has been a delay in speaking with a Sourcer/Recruiter for some reason so I was just putting feelers out there.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have not spoken with them yet, the goal is to partner up with the best company/options I was just putting data together to weigh out my options. I am considering Fedex and other companies because I want it to be worth it if I am on the road and wanted to see if the pay per mile and benefits would be more than me staying home and working a remote job and making more than I would as a OTR Driver. There has been a delay in speaking with a Sourcer/Recruiter for some reason so I was just putting feelers out there.
If you want current, accurate information, it might behoove you to go to the source first.