Need your prayers

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
My family could really use your prayers right now. My dad had a massive stroke Tuesday night and a mini one today. The left side of his body is badly affected and his arm is paralized. He's incoherant and his memory is affected.The right side of his neck is 60% blocked and the right is 50-60% blocked. The doctor can't operate because dad's not stable enough and is too high at risk for another massive stroke. My mom has heart problems and is taking this badly. I'm so tore up seeing him this way and I'm the one trying to hold everyone together. Prayers would be greatly appreciated.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Heb 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

We shall pray for your father for healing, for you for strength and for your family for peace of mind.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Wingnut

I'm very to sorry to hear about your Father. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

fish62

Seasoned Expediter
You've got my prayers Wingnut, GOD speed in your father's recovery and God bless You and your Family

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Wingnut, you have a tough row to hoe, and I expect your Mother is really going to need your help & support. I wish the best for you & your family.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Been there done that and my heart breaks for your family. It a hard thing to go through and I am so glad when this happened to my dad I was not on the road and was able to help my mom. It was a very painful journey and you will do a lot of soul searching about many things.

Our prayers are with you and your family it is tough.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You definitely have more on your plate than anyone should have to deal with. Good luck to you and your family. There will be lots of folks here thinking positively for you and praying for a positive outcome.

moose

Veteran Expediter
one of the challenges of modern life is watching our folks get old ,
we always think it is too early .
you wake up one morning and realize this is the time to give back all the love you have absorbed from them all those years growing up.
we always expected from them to be stronger then we can ever be.and now they need your help ,
i wish you and your family all the best , and a lot of good health.
be strong.

Moose.

are12

Expert Expediter
Wingnut,

My heart goes out to you and your family. We will pray your Dad has a speedy and full recovery and will keep you all in our prayers.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Wingnut: this is when family matters more than anything else, and I hope yours will have better news soon. People can recover 100% after a stroke - you have every right to hope for a positive outcome, and we'll all be hoping right along with you.

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
I can't thank all of you enough for all your prayers, thoughts, and warm words! It's like a warm blanket on a cold day and has been such a comfort. We got word last night that dad's brain is sweling and if it continues, the drs will have to operate to alleviate the pressure. He's getting worse instead of better at this point but we're praying extra hard that it turns around soon. Mom is falling apart, which is acting up her heart condition. We're afraid that she'll be hospitalized next. Faith, prayers, and the support of friends & family is all that's keeping me going right now. I'm the one that's holding my siblings & everyone together and boy, is it ever tough. The passage in the bible that says that Jesus will never give us more than we can handle keeps going thru my mind but I tell you, it just seems to be too much right now. THANK-YOU once again for your well wishes and for letting me unburden a bit.

R

rangell218

I wish you and your dad the every best, we have and continue to have mis-understandings, but family is first and fore most inportant, I will place you and you dad in my payers and I wish you the best. this is a very hard road you have to travel and keep god in your life and believe. please let me know if I can do anything to help. I wish you the best