March 2017 this and that.

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded after D/H to Southington, CT, now to run the gauntlet down to Portsmouth, VA. Then beat feet south to NC. Mr Wizzard.........

Reactions: ntimevan

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did an inspection today, felt funny on the donations dropoff...drivers side shock body separated from the top so it looks like I've got an upside-down motocross fork...thanks Detroit

On the good side, sprinter design is not to fall on the tire and blow the front, I appreciate that

Reactions: RoadTime

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On sale at a Walmart near you.
48adbb42d2b24392a8763eda51ec625d.jpg

Lost in Space.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
"could you tell your friends to get out of the boat"...
Sprinter whale spotted on I-75 South.
Those people will one day force some regulation on Expediting cargo sector due to their stupidity.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Yes I agree. Even my, "nice place to visit, but not stay", attitude towards Walmart has been changing ;)
Only real downside is, I keep finding things to buy I never knew I needed :rolleyes:
I just delivered and went to a Walmart cause the truck stop was 30 miles away. Walmart told me can't stay. I was far away from the building and they even look/saw my van. This is why I like truck stops. Can't even stay during the day. LOL
Which one are you at
Before you retire, you need to be in the board meeting room with Walmart and get this fixed. LOL

If your talking about OVM, (and I'm not reading backwards to catch up) He isn't going to retire, Next position will be in charge of Corporate Greeting Deptments. No one knows Walmart better then him.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
At the averitt yard in Chicago for the night gonna drop about an hour away in the morning then off to another pick up then down to lex

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Went thru Chicago at 18:00 Thursday on I-90, I-290, I-294, I-80 & I-94 and, no Krap, did 66 mph all the way with not even a break tap.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Went thru Chicago at 18:00 Thursday on I-90, I-290, I-294, I-80 & I-94 and, no Krap, did 66 mph all the way with not even a break tap.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

It was like that tonight. I had my foot on the throttle until right before exit to then realize was on cruise the whole time 65mph just going along with traffic. I came thru about 2100 local time

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums