transporter

Expert Expediter
ok everybody where are you sitting right now? Maybe some of us are close enough to meet at the closes truckstop.
i m i Cohokia, il

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Sittin' by the fireplace at home. 10 miles south of Lexington. No ocean view, but I can see horses playing from the window.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
arist greetings from a fellow hillbilly i am from la grange, ky

Greetings... I hail originally from Pikeville, home of the annual Hillbilly Days Festival. Land of the Hatfields and McCoys. Rugged mountain terrain along the West Virginia border. Norman Rockwell would still recognize this place largely unchanged by time.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think that this thread should be kept going or even have a separate forum for it. I would love to "run into" more E.O. types. By the way it is Feb. 21 at 12:30EST Layoutshooter

nedeki

Seasoned Expediter
Fighting that "lake effect snow storm" at the "J" between Rochester and Buffalo till we grab a load on Sunday nite... (could use some cross country skis bout now)

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Just woke up ...... lessee ...... I'm at ...... the Iowa 80 Truckstop ..... but I'll be heading west here momentarily .... mebbe ..... judging from the way the van is rocking about it must be fairly windy here .... hmmmm ......

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just woke up ...... lessee ...... I'm at ...... the Iowa 80 Truckstop ..... but I'll be heading west here momentarily .... mebbe ..... judging from the way the van is rocking about it must be fairly windy here .... hmmmm ......

Where ya headed? @ home and we are heading east 2morrow....

Had an offer yesterday Montana to Greenfield Ind 1300 and change miles...but the deal fell thru...darn!!

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
back in haubstedt. its a lonely place. nary a van in site. may move later.

expectinging 1-2 inches of snow. at home its a 6-8 inch forecast.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Depends on the AK load. On the one we took they gave us Reno for a layover. It made little difference that load paid so well I could have deadheaded almost anywhere and made money. As it was even with a 5000 mile deadhead we made over $1.40 per mile and that was back in 2005. Layoutshooter