location mid march

transporter

Expert Expediter
Ok ameegossss this is your mid month location request. I am located in WATERBURY CT. If you want to meet a fellow expediter just speak up and say where your at. p.s. the transporter does not take any responcibility for tall tails.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are STILL at the "J" on the north side of Birmingham, AL, on I-65. We seem to be in this area a lot lately. I am of the understanding that the local government is looking to start charging me property taxes. Let us hope we get the "heck" out of here tomorrow or no later than Tuesday. Layoutshooter

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
We dorp in bismarck first thing monday.forgot how much i "loved" the sideds of the road here at least Iowa has cornfeilds to look at.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
What, is Dingellberry mad at me again? Layoutshooter
Now Layoutshooter, I don't think we've ever met so my co-driver (truck owner) can't be mad at you. :D This is an old picture of Dingle Berry, but you see why he logs on line 4.

Attachments

• FH000006_edited.jpg
    FH000006_edited.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 17

transporter

Expert Expediter
layout it is because you didnt vote for obama. you didnt support obamas big Stimulas package. Michiganers for obama lobby got it in for you. They like being stimulated by obamas big package

transporter

Expert Expediter
i am a little confused why this thread was moved here? i started a couple weeks ago to ask once, now twice a month where drivers are at so they can meet up if they want. The other threads are still where i posted them.