it's october where are you at!

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I'll take a Monday on Friday if I can stop at home I have a lot to do this month as I'm moving my other business and it takes 26 trips with my st8
To bad I can't charge myself for that one

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I'll take a Monday on Friday if I can stop at home I have a lot to do this month as I'm moving my other business and it takes 26 trips with my st8
To bad I can't charge myself for that one

Actually if I remember class correctly we are prohibited from taking freight to the house.. But that's not why I turned it down..Taking it home would have added nearly 140 miles off route and would force me to start a log book come Monday morning for the drop. Then off to bed for 10 more then likely.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Actually if I remember class correctly we are prohibited from taking freight to the house.. But that's not why I turned it down..Taking it home would have added nearly 140 miles off route and would force me to start a log book come Monday morning for the drop. Then off to bed for 10 more then likely.

And it's what safer at a truck stop??? Or sitting in a Walmart Sitting for 2 days there and left unattended while your eating and on a potty break.
Sometimes the lack of brains and common sense amazes me I this bs business

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty Dinner at the Petro, then heading home to get the van in the shop,2 tires, 4 air pressure sensors oil change, and if I'm not broke a new lil tree air freshner

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Watching re-runs on My TV. Aunt Bea is looking pretty hot.

I just got over having the hots for Weesie........

HEY NOW!

granny-clampett.jpg