it's october where are you at!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
F

So ,,,,you have made $ 101. Sitting at that Walmart.... splurge and Buy some Brats....:p

another walk...scoured up another .22 man these KY people just throw thier money around...LOL

seems to be the only weekend work anymore.....LOL

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
..... these KY people just throw thier money around...
That explains things.........

inbred-brothers5.png

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One offer so far, Brownsville to Eagle Pass. No thanks. I hate to turn a load down, but Eagle Pass means a DH to Laredo or San Antonio just so my phone rings. Hopefully I can get a decent run today...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One offer so far, Brownsville to Eagle Pass. No thanks. I hate to turn a load down, but Eagle Pass means a DH to Laredo or San Antonio just so my phone rings. Hopefully I can get a decent run today...

I wouldn't take a Load down into the Laredo area right now...slow...usually Bolt vans get out in 3 days or less...but got call yesterday guys been there 6 days and DH as far out as Michigan... just for info guys....I'm not heading anywhere out of Freight zone....Vacation in 5 days.. Woohoo

fifaref2

Veteran Expediter
I wouldn't take a Load down into the Laredo area right now...slow...usually Bolt vans get out in 3 days or less...but got call yesterday guys been there 6 days and DH as far out as Michigan... just for info guys....I'm not heading anywhere out of Freight zone....Vacation in 5 days.. Woohoo

Isn't everyday a vacation day in expediting? I mean isn't that why hundreds flock to expediting, for the paid vacations. Lol

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner

I was there 4.5 days ....I have appointments starting tomorrow and going to get newer truck for brad.... .could have had a load today..but wouldn't get me back in time...no biggie the load went on brad so I make $$ on it either way...pays for my way home...so before you start making stuff up...get your facts correct from your informant.. ..just for your info...

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol....Never mentioned You.. Like I stated 2nd. hand info that another Bolt driver called and told me....I could less what you do....just ask Your driver Brad...he always an open book of info.....LOL

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Yah oooook ..Not talking about me...hmmm im the only guy down there dh back to Michigan. .and Brad is a hell of a good driver who makes me and him good $$$ too..so I'm going home to get him a newer truck..he has earned ir for sure...

your as creepy as the come...

Last edited: