Honeywell generators

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
then they will give you your money back, even if they don't handle a item.

Costco can go into their computer and look up things from the minute you purchased the item.

When you take things back you need all parts that came with the item, you can get away without the paperwork from the item but they would like you to have it anyway, just ask them if you don't have the paperwork will they still take it back if not just ask the MFG to send the paperwork.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Will they take it back even though its had fluids in it and its got a few scratches from bumping around in the back. More than likely gonna take it to a small engine repair shop to see what's wrong with it

Well you have to put gas in it to see if it works or not. Depends on where you purchased it also. I know Home Depot will take any back w/out question and I believe Lowe's does the same.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not sure, but I was told that Moot has the pink ones? :D

Not any more. I gave my pink wheel chock to my granddaughter. She has been sick, both ears infected and top two front teeth trying to break through. The wheel chock makes a great teething chewer.

IMG_0662.jpg

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Not any more. I gave my pink wheel chock to my granddaughter. She has been sick, both ears infected and top two front teeth trying to break through. The wheel chock makes a great teething chewer.

IMG_0662.jpg

Cute!

My son use to get ear infections.. Was even born with one. Tubes are wonderful things.. He had one fall out last week. Guess what he has today...

Again.. Tubes are wonderful things if she has chronic ear infections.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
She's just laughing and mocking you with all that hair, ain't she? She's a cutie!
She may be laughing at me because she has more hair, but some day she will be thankful that she has a grandpa that puts safety first and can seamlessly integrate style, functionality, safety and personal health all into one toy.

Ooh, ooh! New side business, BABY'S FIRST WHEEL CHOCK. This could be bigger than chinchillas, Grit Newspaper, Pet Alligators and Mootrol™ combined. Are there any interested investors out there in E.O. land?

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
She may be laughing at me because she has more hair, but some day she will be thankful that she has a grandpa that puts safety first and can seamlessly integrate style, functionality, safety and personal health all into one toy.

Ooh, ooh! New side business, BABY'S FIRST WHEEL CHOCK. This could be bigger than chinchillas, Grit Newspaper, Pet Alligators and Mootrol™ combined. Are there any interested investors out there in E.O. land?

sorry.. still trying to get my investment back out of the pet rock and epalady.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Chris, If you are at the yard tomorrow and see Nick, remind him to look at it for you, he said he would. We had the same one.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Ok Jenny I appreciate it. I'm at the yard was number one so not sure how much longer I will be here. I'm parked by the docks nose in. I need to get a new spark plug to try that. If I don't get one out in the morning will head to Walmart and see if I can get a new one

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
i bought a champion from tractor supply 4000 peak 3500 running put oil in it and gas pulled 3 times on choke and it started runs ac /heat and all electric including a battery charger now i pull it once on choke and it starts turnoffchoke and it just tics like a timex never had a problem.
takes less than a qt of oil to change runs the heater for 14 hrs on 4 gal tank delivered fri and its been runnig since other than an oil chg. generator, new bracket made and welded to frame fuel pump{to pump fuel to motor from 5 gal can} and 4 yr extended warrenty under 800.00. warrenty i call an 800 # tell them where im at they send me to a repair shop if they cannot fix the prob. reasonably they will refund price of gen. and i can purchase a new one from tractor supply best deal i ever got,6 mos. no problems yet, hope you get yours fixed , ps im in a st truck w/ satilite dish micro wave and all other electric and it keeps up. good luck:cool:

Last edited: