Happy May Day and the rest of the month!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just wanted to take moment and say thank all the Dispatch, Sales and Bid Teams. It's been a great couple of weeks for me, even with two holiday Mondays mixes in. Okay now back to our regular Programing.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well, I got to spend the afternoon and a good part of my evening hanging out in the only glass shop willing to try get me in today after a long holiday weekend. For some reason, the local stuff was full... so, had to sit and wait til they could get to me.. "No guarantee of time"....

Had a lil crack in my windshield, no biggie, clear over on right side.. was waiting a bit.. ya know.. LOL....well apparently with a few up and down temps.., and our first 90 degree day today.. I came out to the following..

10269319_10203902513234184_1598605289073414795_o.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in service despite getting news yesterday that another family member has been given 24 hours to live. I can wake up from this bad dream anytime now. Wish I had better news to post. But hey, I got my transmission leak fixed :/

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sorry to hear that Roadtime. Been a tough go on my side lately. Had an ill cousin pass this morning and we found out last week my step dad has leukemia and it is untreatable. Not a real religious guy but I guess their is a reason for everything in life.

Ok, we have a new dry run procedure we "think" will clean up a lot of these issues. Still working on one more problem. If anyone sees any not paid going forward shoot me a pm with the info so we can check it out and see what the issue is or if we need some more tweaking.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry to hear that Roadtime. Been a tough go on my side lately. Had an ill cousin pass this morning and we found out last week my step dad has leukemia and it is untreatable. Not a real religious guy but I guess their is a reason for everything in life.

Sorry to hear that John seems to be tough times all around these days. I hope someday we do find out what that reason is, just not in a hurry to find out.