Getting our own customers - where do I begin?

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm not going to tell you guys who I work for. It is no concern of anyone on this forum who I dispatch for. Who does Kast work for? Not that it matters any how. I really need to update that old info on my profile. I'm just too lazy to do it. Oh, and by the way, On Call has not closed it's doors, nor had Demaris. The only carriers I worked for that closed their doors were Eclipse and LRT, cept Eclipse is still in business as Lunar. You're just an ankle biter Kast, and you don't know what you're talking about. You should really do some research on what a rogue carrier is before you call reputable carriers rogue.

kastmgmt

Not a Member
Cargo van, me??? We don't have cargo vans in our fleet. Not that it is any of your business, but my tractors net me a nice living.

kastmgmt

Not a Member
You wanna make this personal? You mad or not, I didn't ask you to come to BH Xpress's defense. Since you wanna make this personal fill us in on how you failed at running a carrier yourself.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
How many trucks do you have? Where is your insurance certificate? Post it and show us you're not a rogue carrier. In my experience, it's those who scream the loudest are the ones who are guilty. I didn't fail at my carrier, the carrier I started is still in operation and I got bought out of my share for a hefty amount of money. You're not special, any monkey with a fax connection and an internet connection can start a trucking company. So you run tractors, run a huge and profitable company, yet you spend all day on EO bashing other companies. You're full of it lol!

kastmgmt

Not a Member
1. I currently run 3 tractors, co-own 2 straights. I'm don't own a carrier I'm a fleet inside a large carrier that requires proper insurance. The carrier on the expedite side that we are leased onto has it's VOL insurance so I'm confident they are legit also they are pretty well known, had they not require proper insurance I'm sure Teana would have something to say.

2. You want me to proof of insurance, but avoid questions ask for me to prove something to you? Not gonna happen.

3. "any monkey with a fax connection andan internet connection can start atrucking company." Funniest statement of this thread. So since any monkey can do it, why did you fail???
For someone with no invested intrest in BH, you sure are defensive, I would tell you what you really are but since Xiggi told me to stop the name calling, I'll just say you're obviously not the sharpest knife in the kitchen.

kastmgmt

Not a Member
So you run tractors, run a huge and profitable company
I didn't mention anything about running a large company, I do have a large company that allows me to be successful. You're putting words in my mouth just so you can argue, but why? Are you the owner of BH? TELL THE TRUTH.

kastmgmt

Not a Member
Not gonna happen, I have nothing to prove or hide from ya. Just none of your biz. But wait a min, you're a dispatcher (remember?) what insurance are you gonna show me?

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Also, I didn't fail at running a carrier, I was bought out after I went through some major health issues that left me in the hospital for over a week. I'd like to see anyone try and run a company from a hospital bed and then through two years of recovery. I guess that makes me stupid for putting my health before wealth.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Also, I didn't fail at running a carrier, I was bought out after I went through some major health issues that left me in the hospital for over a week. I'd like to see anyone try and run a company from a hospital bed and then through two years of recovery. I guess that makes me stupid for putting my health before wealth.
Can you not see that in that one paragraph you state that you did not fail at running a carrier, and then proceed to explain why you failed at running a carrier?

Reactions: kastmgmt

kastmgmt

Not a Member
Yep you're too obtuse to even realize that was a joke!
Honesty, I thought you were joking when you wholeheartedly defended a carrier that you "have no ties to at all" but I was dead ### wrong on that.

I insulted Kast very eloquently! lol
Nahhh, I've got pretty thick skin. Plus you're not relavent enough in my life to "insult me."

I didn't reply as quickly as you would've liked because my wife, my son and I had to get some evening grub and it would've been disrespectful to fiddle arond on my phone at the restaurant dinner table. In case you want proof that I was enjoying a meal.....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1438829613154.jpg
    FB_IMG_1438829613154.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 35

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
How did I fail to run a carrier when I stepped down? Failing is when the company goes out of business. When I stepped down all of my drivers were being paid on time and the company was viable. I got sick and had to step back for a minute, that is not exactly failure. But that being said, the other guy said I failed at running a carrier because I'm stupid; when intelligence has nothing to do with getting sick/hurt. You hurt your hand and had to go out of service for a few weeks, does that mean you're a failure at running your truck? I'm back at it dispatching and thriving again financially, so I hardly call that a failure. I'm just smart enough to know that with my 4 medical conditions, I can no longer put in the kind of man hours it would take to start and run another company. In light of this I choose to work for a bigger company, put in my set hours, get paid, and then go home.

kastmgmt

Not a Member
xiggi is but one of the thousands of members to whom you should apologize.
On Call has not closed

On Call Logistics is out of business.

From a 2012 post by Mr.Blizzard himself:

"I am posting this thread to let everyone know that me and Preacher Rich have had a falling out as business partners. He has now hijacked the company bank account and I still owe my drivers around 3900 Dollars in pay. I have no control over whether or not they get paid and I welcome any of my drivers to contact me at any time if they do not get their final settlements. I paid half of my drivers early this morning then I was abruptly locked out of the compay accounts.

I want it to be fully known that I am no longer associated with On Call Logistics and that I no longer have control over what the company does. I would issue any drivers that are considering signing on with On Call Logistics to be very cautious as I am the one that was in control of the finances. If you sign on with On Call Logistics or do business with them I am no longer responsible for what happens. It is a shame that it had to end this way but this was all generated by greed.

I have one word of advice for everyone out there. Never have a business partner. Please let me know if there is anyone out there that does not receive their final pay steelemts. I will seek legal action to make sure that you guys are all paid. I am going to just leave things at that and I will let the EO community decide who is right and who is wrong. Thanks for your time."

No mention of health problems at all. I cannot go back and forth with this {guy} (sorry ziggi) but this guy is a piece of work.

Last edited by a moderator: