Expediters Retreat

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
I want the Lama too! I did see a possible hidden agenda with the opening line to the post... Magicoen said " Bare with me here" is this going to be a nudist colony? I would love to join but have a problem with major shrinkage in cool weather.
Mike and Cyn

dispatchn1

Seasoned Expediter
>Well back to the topic of this post, Expediters Retreat.
>After reading some responses I figured I should do it
>country club style. $1500 for membership and $500/year after
>for unlimted use. The 1st 200 people would get lifetime
>memberships for the $1500. And so far, we have a lama, a
>camel, 30 coonhounds, a moo moo cow, tons of cats, a
>"tiger",

Now Ive never been a member of a country club but it sounds to me like you need to start a zoo

would the animals be free range or would you cage them?I would prefer to let them roam the greens.maybe you could give out free meals for any member who can hit the tiger with the ball.

Packmule

Expert Expediter
That's a good way to become a FREE MEAL!
Watch where you step around the resort, it can and will get messy!

Dan

themagicoen

Expert Expediter
Yes the animals would be free roam, except the tiger - that could be very intresting! Anyway, I plan on keeping a freezer stocked with food for evreyone + anything else you want. I really want to make this into people second home. My lastest idea is setting up say "3" camps, when you join you choose your side. And evreyweekend, there would be wars between the camps for prizes or something. We can do paintball, lasertag, atv races, truck drags, etc. Just get out and have some fun!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
If you let the tiger roam loose, then you hafta let the T-rex loose... it's only fair.

Leo... if we ever want to pull your chain, we know where to go ;)

Fr8 Shaker

Veteran Expediter
30+ coon dogs ? Yeah I can see everyone getting a good nights sleep.
And as for the cats... I like cats... they taste like chicken.
And if that Llama spits at me well I guess it'll probably taste like chicken too !!!!

themagicoen

Expert Expediter
I'm still working on this. Maybe not as fancy or so many animals but still a good place to hang out and rest. Problem is I've had tons of people who said they go in on it if it was already built but no one has said they'll be the 1st 200. My nightly thought is on my $250.000 truck....

wombat4412

Seasoned Expediter
well need to know will there be room for my kangaroo & my two koalas plus my collection of king brown snakes and not forgetting my dingo flash but sound a great idea keep us posted
wombat :)