Business Planning Help For Newbies

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This is an excellent addition. It would be nice to also have a section on contracts with examples that could be modified to a users specific requirements. They are often asked for but never produced. It would be nice to have templates available.

Leo
truck 4958

Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
>
>If anyone knows something better, this is the time and place
>to share it.

I could not even think of anything that was missed. Detailed yes, over Detailed yes but it works for you. Mine is simple, and my banker thinks the world of me and my past business record.

You stated that some feel your comments are unwelcomed because of your lack of expierence. Hmmm I wonder what they feel about me but should I really care? I appriciate not always agree with your expierence.

I learned something from taking the time to read this post. Not what I have done or would do to the T but took some ideas for future success. Who can argue with your success?

Something I read in The Spirituality of Success beaware of your Ego, we all have one and thats what gets us in trouble me included.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
>OK! Lawrence has approved the project. We'll have a business
>planning feature story done in time for the EO show, and
>we'll create an expediter's business planning resource
>center on the web that features real-world business planning
>info from real-world expediters.
>
>Watch the Open Forum for more information about the project
>at a later date. Thanks to Cargo, whose initial posts and
>business plan inquiries inspired the idea for an EO business
>planing resource center.
>
>Phil Madsen
>Senior Field Editor
>Expediters Online

Slight change of plans. The project will launch AFTER the Expedite Expo show, not at it. A businees planning seminar will be incorporated into at least one of the remaining 2005 Expedite Expo workshops. We'll let you know which one when that is determined.

Workshop schedule: http://www.expeditersonline.com/sub/workshops/

More business planning project news to follow after the August 10-11, 2005 Expedite Expo show in Woodhaven, MI.