Average rate

CORLEY5

Seasoned Expediter
Hello, can i get som ideas of what freight is moving for. In all areas, like c/v, st8 and t/t. Thanks for your impute.

CORLEY5

Seasoned Expediter
I will be with panther. They say they pay $1.45+fsc. Just wanted to see how much they are blowing up my rear.

Tempest

Seasoned Expediter
$1.45 is starting rate for T/T at Panther if you are a new owner but right now there are many reduced rate loads "in an effort to keep you rolling" My trucks are backhauling more than they are dispatched these days though so my drivers and I can stay afloat. But things are starting to get better :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So far, year to date, our rates are up over the same time last year. I don't know if we can sustain it but we do like it now. The runs are shorter but we have run more loads than the same time last year. I would like to say it is because I know better how to place the truck for loads, dumb luck is more likely. Layoutshooter

DougTravels

Not a Member
Wow Layout, I believe you are in the minority. Last year I was getting 1.20 plus fsc. Now I'm lucky if I can get 1.00 plus fsc. Everytime I try and hold out for 1.05-1.10 plus fsc, I can't seem to get moving.

By the way what letter am I? I think I am a C unit. Straight truck 20ft box, with a capacity to carry about 9,300 lbs, GVW 25,950.

I left my last carrier after they told me I needed to take 93cts mile total, to get out of Michigan. I did it went to Dallas, sat from Fri-Fri started working my way back and got a load from Indy-Lansing. It almost paid my Dh fuel home anyways.

Last edited: