August locations.... Here come the dog days

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Still here in Haw River NC. No phone call yet. Im wanting to stay and wait for a load, but the home is starting to call me.:)

GOGETTER

Rookie Expediter
Berea Ky to Warren Mi last night and pre dispatched for today Macomb, Mi to Newton Nc. Just got loaded, we stopped here at the new J for some Red Bull. Gotta go!

Sent from my HTCONE

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
After 5 or 6 trips to southern MS I only got freight out of Bessemer (FedEx) and Memphis. Memphis has been GOOD to me. I'm not opposed to Birmingham, having grown up there. Dads buried there at Elmwood too. I should visit soon.[/QUOTE
Hey Murray. Grew up just north of there in Decatur, Alabama.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Did a shorty trip today from (2 picker) St. Charles, IL and Joliet, IL to Zionsville, IN and final drop in Indy. The trip paid well! Not a dime! But was still priceless as I got to drive again with my Dad just like the old days when we ran expedited together! Actually I ran expedite, he kept me company when wife wasn't traveling with me!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
This trip hasn't started off well. Apparently the customer looked at the tag on the side of the machine and saw 40790lbs but it is actually 46790lbs which puts me well over gross. Hopefully the customer agrees to pay for the permits so I can get moving early. I am thinking about charging the TA here in Santa Rosa, NM for leveling out their parking lot.

1377741502812.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
doing a double dip this Friday same shipper two drops pick in AL then drive to PA 1149 miles for 2k then drop second load in NJ 49 miles away for an additional 2k 1200 total miles for $4000= 3.33 per loaded mile. not to bad of a way to wrap up the month I guess. I am so glad I got away from all the multi-brokered loads

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I 10 West rest area in LA. doin my 30 minute break picked up in atlanta last night dropping in new orleans when I get there.