$700,000.00 for a Retreat?

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
It was Reported Today that 700 Higher Ups from the Social Security Administration Flew to Phoenix for a 3 Day Retreat which Cost Taxpayers a Whopping $700,000.00. Their Reasons: They said that "Some" Of their Employees were Getting Threatened (Not Them But Their Employees) And it was Just Too Stressful!! Sounds Like the Governments version of AIG Huh? :mad:

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
yea but it was 675 people from all over the country and they all flew COACH including the SS Adminstrator....oh and the hotel they stayed at was th lowest bidder....and one more thing, a "tele-conference" was out of the question.....:D

Social Security spends $700,000 on Phoenix conference - Phoenix Arizona news, breaking news, local news, weather radar, traffic from ABC15 News | ABC15.com

OOOoops, Am My Bad or what? :D It was Reported Yesterday that it was 700, But After Reading Chefs Article it was Only 675, But it Still Cost Taxpayers $700,000.00!! What a Waste of Yours and My Tax Dollars--Yeah Right, Change we Can Believe in

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I don't care how many people it was , they spend $700,000 from a fund that they keep telling us is going broke, when id bet there is NO money....and even if there was...the money deducted from those peoples checks that pay it, is to be sent to the people, nt spent on this kind of crap....admin cost, to a point yes.....$700,000 for 675 employees and some of their family, dancers, meals.....sorry not from a fund that is broke...and i won't bust on barry on this, this would have happened no matter who was in office....this is the government out of control spending....

baracade

Seasoned Expediter
I have been wondering what the cost of obama's vacation to Russia, Europe and Africa cost us taxpayers? Why should we have to pay for the entire family , including the grandmother?

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
I don't care how many people it was , they spend $700,000 from a fund that they keep telling us is going broke, when id bet there is NO money....and even if there was...the money deducted from those peoples checks that pay it, is to be sent to the people, nt spent on this kind of crap....admin cost, to a point yes.....$700,000 for 675 employees and some of their family, dancers, meals.....sorry not from a fund that is broke...and i won't bust on barry on this, this would have happened no matter who was in office....this is the government out of control spending....

You are Right About that!!!! Just wondering Just How Much of that goes on in the Other Departments as well!!:mad:

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
I have been wondering what the cost of obama's vacation to Russia, Europe and Africa cost us taxpayers? Why should we have to pay for the entire family , including the grandmother?

That does not bother me much outside of it just feels like the Clampets met the pope when covered in the news

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
lol, and he lied to the Pope also!!!! barry told the Pope that he wanted to "reduce abortion!!!!!!" that is a joke coming from barry, and the Pope knows barrys record on the topic.......

Last edited: