Who's tired of HIGH diesel prices!?

cashcrop1

Expert Expediter
Hey ya all,

I came across something last month and figured what the heck I'll give it a shot.

Got a membership with a prepaid diesel/gas card company. Said they could save me 25% on my diesel so I thought I'd give it a try. Sent'em $150 for a $200 prepaid diesel/gas card that runs on the Discover card so it's no problem gettin anyone to take it and saved me 25% right up front. Got my card in 17 days which was good, only problem was it was all gone the first time I used it! Then when I tried to get some more prepaid gas cards the same month they told me they only allowed a member to order one card a month. Savin $50 a month x 12 months in ayear= $600 bucks..not bad for something I'm buying anyway, but hardly worth the time and I told the gal at the company that. She said, "I've got an answer for ya" and I said, "What's that?" "Just sign up your truckin business, (it's got it's own EIN#) and the wife as members and get 3 prepaid gas cards a month", the gal said.

I thought cool!!! This dog will hunt! Save $150 bucks a month x 12 in a year= an $1,800 raise I just gave myself. I LIKE THAT!!

Plus I figured I would get a couple of my nephews into the program and pick up another $100 bucks a month...hehehe.

Now they got a referral program too, so any of ya's who think like I think and want to start savin cash on your go juice go on over to www.app-gas.com and check it out. If any of ya do anything I'll get some free diesel/gas cards and some cash which the wife is already sayin is gonna be hers..ha!!

Just thought I'd spread the news. So if your thinkin about givin yourself a raise head on over to www.app-gas.com. I can tell ya the thing works just like they say.

Cashcrop

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Who wouldn’t want to save 25% on fuel, but....
I don’t want anyone to be taken for a ride here (no pun intended)

I have to say something, even if the moderators disagree with me and delete my post.

--->> My personal and professional opinion is that it is wiser to keep your money in your pocket.

This sounds like a scam that Visa or another credit card company shut down last year.

I don’t want to slander the person or the company, so I will say that I would not use this service for any reason.

If you want to know why, PM me.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Cashcrop1 conveniently forgot to mention the $299 annual membership fee needed for the joy of saving this staggering sum of money.

This is an MLM opportunity that would have you pay an additional $99 to sign up two people who each would find and sign two more every 8 weeks, etc., etc. Two would become 4, then 8, 16, 32, 64, 128. In two years you would have over 8000 folks in your daisy chain. You'd be the richest expediter in town.

Don't believe everything you think

Mugg2000

Expert Expediter
I am very new to the forum and I am not usually proned to endorsing many things of this type. I actually signed up for this one time myself and just did not follow through with it. I am re-thinking that decision now.

The person that signed me up and will sign me up again is Jim Dolan in Alaska also known as AkJammer. He has placed a few files that can be downloaded and explains the program. My son has just started to driver for Werner and will be taking advantage of this program as well.

I will personally vouch for the integrity of Jim Dolan, although you do not know me.

http://www.akjammer.com/APP.html