We are proud!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok, sometimes you have to toot your own horn! We are extremely proud to be chosen as second place for the 2009 Expedite Carrier of the Year by TEANA!!!! What makes this award really special is that it is voted on by the member companies. To be awarded something by your peers is always the best praise we could hope for.

As well, Congratulations to C&M for taking first place. Cal and Mike are really great guys and we have had an excellent business relationship with them. Also Mark over at Clearwater Logistics for taking 3rd place. Both companies are excellent to work with and I would highly recommend to anyone!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok, sometimes you have to toot your own horn! We are extremely proud to be chosen as second place for the 2009 Expedite Carrier of the Year by TEANA!!!! What makes this award really special is that it is voted on by the member companies. To be awarded something by your peers is always the best praise we could hope for.

As well, Congratulations to C&M for taking first place. Cal and Mike are really great guys and we have had an excellent business relationship with them. Also Mark over at Clearwater Logistics for taking 3rd place. Both companies are excellent to work with and I would highly recommend to anyone!

As well you should be!! This speaks volumes about your company. Keep it up!!

costel

Seasoned Expediter
Congratulations! This would chalenge you to get 1-st place next time. I look to get 1-st place in "the best expedite driver" contest if is one :)!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Congratulations on a job well done! [Affirmation is sweet, eh?] Ditto to C&M, [have met Cal, and agree 100%], and to Clearwater, as well.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Congrats John! Having spoken last week with an owner that is moving to your company and telling him how impressed alot of people here are with your interaction on the EO board, this award just comfirms what alot of people here recognize in you and your company...Good job....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks everyone! I have a really great staff and driving force to thank for the award!

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
WTG,John!! Maybe if you could get OVM to jump ship from E-1 to L-1 it would propel you into 1st place.:D

BTW,who is this TEANA and why does she get to decide who the best expedite carriers are?

Last edited:

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
WTG,John!! Maybe if you could get OVM to jump ship from E-1 to L-1 it would propel you into 1st place.:D

BTW,who is this TEANA and why does she get to decide who the best expedite carriers are?

UMMMM.....They'll be number 1 after I get there my friend...Orientation on Tuesday...:D So TEANA Company#1 will be LOAD-1 and TEANA Driver#1 will be Todd Patrick....:eek: lol

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Most of you know I tell it like it is. Load One LLC is a 1st class company like Panther Expedite. I'm happy to have dealings with both Load One LLC and Panther Expedite, they both are GREAT companies.

John Elliott is a 1st class guy and takes care of his people and his owners. This I have seen for myself. John Elliott and Andy Clarke are the only two CEO's that I have ever talked to at 11:30 pm, which shows me they care for the O/O and the people that work for them.

Thats why we have our team trucks leased on with Panther and our single truck leased on with Load One LLC. We are happy with both carriers and plan to add more units on with both carriers. Well, my wife does as she and Mayfield Express's Fleet Manager deals with both carriers. I plan to work on just being a freight agent, having a cross dock for load transfers and having a warehouse to store freight.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey BRUNO do you work outta Load-1's office in Taylor, MI if so maybe i'll see ya there at orientation next Tuesday???

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Hey BRUNO do you work outta Load-1's office in Taylor, MI if so maybe i'll see ya there at orientation next Tuesday???

No, I work out of my office in Rittman, Ohio. If your ever in the area stop by we have free WiFi for all drivers.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
UMMMM.....They'll be number 1 after I get there my friend...Orientation on Tuesday...:D So TEANA Company#1 will be LOAD-1 and TEANA Driver#1 will be Todd Patrick....:eek: lol

Are you leaving your Sprinter behind? This will be the third company right?

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Take a deep breath there young squire. While I applaud your enthusiasm, you should know that I'm doing everything I can to see that C&M stays right where they're at. And, you know what they say, age and treachery beats youth and enthusiasm every time. Trust me, I got the age thing goin' on...

Your right John, (Highway Star puts his nose protection in place), C&M is a first class operation. The whole crew is the best I've worked with, and I've bounced around a few companies. Congrats on your excellent showing.