sprinter van

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
I will have had my new van 90 days tomorrow, when I stopped at 1530 today I had a total of 16,100 miles.

Running local is hard work - the area out of Richmond, VA I cover is out to Waynesboro, to Fredericksburg , Hampton Roads area, Eastern Shore, Out Banks of NC.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
The Out Banks of NC is on the top of the list of places I'd love to live...just can't get my wife to consider living in a house on stilts over the water....:rolleyes:

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
The Out Banks of NC is on the top of the list of places I'd love to live...just can't get my wife to consider living in a house on stilts over the water....:rolleyes:

Except in hurricane season. Myself and another truck were dispatched to take emergency supplies in after Andrew hit some years ago. The hurricane blew all the sand up to the middle of the islands covering the road. We wait two days for the National Guard to plow the main hwy clear. From the time we got off the fairy to the north end of the island we only saw sand piled 30 foot high on both sides of the road. Never once seeing the water. Really weird. The fire station we went to was made of concrete walls and sand was piled as high as the roof.
Never will I forget that.

As far as miles for that Sprinter that's a lot of miles for that small an area.

Last edited: