September 2010 Banter only- No locations

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just trying an experiment
This thread should be used for banter only without all the wading through the locations....

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just trying an experiment
This thread should be used for banter only without all the wading through the locations....

Banter-you need to be running and not Bantering-

Banter- Even if you had a run- still no Bantering-

Banter- You just have too much time on your hands lately-

End Banter

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
can this be a "special membership only" banter club? I might want to banter some without having to listen to the nay-sayers whine and complain..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
can this be a "special membership only" banter club?

oh yeah... the power structure here is as strong as ever....heavy on the Fedex and fleet owner side...

Next issue: The length of signatures....I hate having to scroll uselessly just find what I need just because of this...sigs should be limited to 2 lines only and NO graphics!
I have the sig off option turned .."off" position

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

oh yeah... the power structure here is as strong as ever....heavy on the Fedex and fleet owner side...

Next issue: The length of signatures....I hate having to scroll uselessly just find what I need just because of this...sigs should be limited to 2 lines only and NO graphics!

Power structure? What power structure? Can we use that power to provide free electricity for our members?

We don't need a "special banter" section, we already banter all over the place. We are "professional banterers" (that is hard to say, it kinda hurts) As to the sigs, you have it turned off, problem solved.

That was easy.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Power structure? What power structure? Can we use that power to provide free electricity for our members?

We don't need a "special banter" section, we already banter all over the place. We are "professional banterers" (that is hard to say, it kinda hurts) As to the sigs, you have it turned off, problem solved.

That was easy.

lets see..10 mods and 5 of them are Fedex that is 50% and 2 company/fleet owners...that makes 70 % management...there is structure...

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I'm opps can't say I might get deleted
This is the perfect place to get my post count up:rolleyes:

Dakota

Veteran Expediter

but, but, but your signature is three lines Ken:rolleyes:

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Since this appears to be "humor" - I'm moving this to the Loading Dock - you know where the jokes etc are. ;)