Question about air-tabs.

sluggo

Seasoned Expediter
sluggo-albums-my-pics-picture772-my-new-van.jpg
After searching previous threads, I have one question. Is one vertical row of air-tabs at the rear of a cargo van sufficient? This is my new van/office/apartment.:)

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
do both the top and the sides you will wonder why you didn't get them sooner after the first semi gos past you.:cool:

I had them on my D unit and my C/V. Your 100% right. It's amazing what the little tabs will do. And also how they keep the junk off the back door.:D

zero3nine

Veteran Expediter
Can somebody post some pictures of the tabs on a cargo van? I can only find tractors and sprinters....

fired at you from my Droideka

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Can somebody post some pictures of the tabs on a cargo van? I can only find tractors and sprinters....

fired at you from my Droideka

If you look at the pictures of Sprinters and squint your eyes they'll shrink down to van size. :p Do like Dan said and put them on both vertical sides and across the back of the roof. After you do your installation, send pictures and words to Airtabs and yours will be the FIRST cargo van on the site. :D

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
They are worth the price and they are not a costly investment. You will not regret adding them to your van.

Jack and crew will be at the Expo selling this product and they are a great group of guys!