Pipe racks on sprinter van

BrianAustin

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
US Army
Hi, just bought a 2020 Transit 250 (high top, extended). I'm told a pipe rack would be a good addition to my vehicle. Feel a little foolish here, don't know what a pipe rack is. Have looked online and not finding much under that search term. Would appreciate hearing input from folks who know.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hi, just bought a 2020 Transit 250 (high top, extended). I'm told a pipe rack would be a good addition to my vehicle. Feel a little foolish here, don't know what a pipe rack is. Have looked online and not finding much under that search term. Would appreciate hearing input from folks who know.
Why did you buy a Transit? What are your plans for it?

Last edited:

BrianAustin

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
US Army
Before trashing someone in a totally unrelated thread, may I suggest you just answer the damn question. You have no idea what my circumstances are. Why is it that difficult to just answer a question without aiming for someone's nuts? If you don't have the answer, sthu.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Before trashing someone in a totally unrelated thread, may I suggest you just answer the damn question. You have no idea what my circumstances are. Why is it that difficult to just answer a question without aiming for someone's nuts? If you don't have the answer, sthu.
Wow! It's obvious you missed the part where I was respectful.
There is a reason I was asking what I did, but, oh well, I'll consider myself told off and stfu.