pelousy heads west

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
The wicked "I just want to save the EARTH" witch of the LEFT, flew away on her CARBON FOOT-PRINT VACATION, while the HOUSE (R)'s stayed to FIGHT for ENERGY SECURITY until she ORDERED the " junta" to turn the lights-OFF!! THE OPPOSITION WAS SILENCED IN AMERICA-LIKE CHAVEZ DOES!! NOW SHALL WE HAIL THE GREAT EARTH SAVIOR?? WE NEVER HEARD THE END when NEWT forced the left on a funding bill. Everyday interviews--how everyone was losing!! TODAY CONGRESS 9%ER'S AND ONLY " LIMITED " REPORTING!! brainwashing lemming BObumer LIBERALISM!! THE -WE DON'T REPORT and Bush s*cks MEDIA!! WAKE-UP AMERICA!

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Let her continue to do this kind of stuff - she's the gift that keeps on giving to the Republicans. Thanks to the internet and news organizations like Fox people will hear about her obstructionism in spite of the lack of coverage from the mainstream media.

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
What a ding-bat AIRHEAD this woman is!! Listening to her SUNDAY ABC interview, this woman reminded me of EDITH BUNKER! Save the planet- no oil, Al gork rhetoric LEFT WING LOONY TUNES!! Hey pelousy, look at the Chinese stadium SMOG-- that's where you need to be!! take gork all the rest of you people! drill now for SECURITY FIRST/ PRICE SECOND!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I hope she flies the Amelia Earhart flight plan. Would be one of a few dozen potential miracles of the ages.

Note to OVM, I'm taking your advice and saying what I think now. :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hope she flies the Amelia Earhart flight plan. Would be one of a few dozen potential miracles of the ages.

Note to OVM, I'm taking your advice and saying what I think now. :D

Shes a real card...she otta be dealt with....like VOTED out!!!:eek:

Leo...Ya always did ya big oaf...*Laughin*

tgic08

Seasoned Expediter
Is it not also interesting that she wrote a book, is marketing doing book tours and profiting from her book just as AlDork did but when Newt Gingrich did the same it was challenged as being illegal? Hmm. Also seems like violation of free speech in cutting the C Span cameras off and finally the lights. It was okay for the cameras in there just as long as it supported Pewwwlousee views. Anybody see Stephenopolis on Sunday I believe it was? Even the former Bill Clinton's press man nailed her on not allowing an up or down vote on drilling and included continued alternative fuel reseach. Alternative fuel research has been going on and on and on for a long time. He asked her at least 6 times and she refused to answer. And to those who claim oil has the (R) in their pocket consider this. Hussein Obama has received $400,000 from oil execs per public records and Bill Clinton got over $20,000,000 from the Saudis. Bush never got anything near that. Obama's good friend Reski got $10,000,000 from oil which is when he was arrested finally due to fears he was about to run. After questions concerning the Clinton Saudi millions one of the library contractors is found dead beside the road just after talking to family...hmmm Can anyone spell Vince Foster. Also interesting how many times Enron excs stayed in the white house -----------WITH BILL CLINTON. ALSO interesting that BILL CLINTON helped ENRON get $600,000,000 during his administration. That is spelled C L I N T O N not C H E N E Y.
One last thought though for zero emission Pewlousee/Gore car---10 foot piece of garden hose and rag to keep it in tailpipe. Other end in car. Zero emissions!! Might even be able for them to fuel their car with natural gas if they use another piece of hose from engine to their ----

Reactions: 1 person

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
tgic08- Excellent post! Didn't NEWT have to FORFIT his book advance becuase of ETHICAL reasons being THE SPEAKER of THE HOUSE?? UUUHHMMMMMM? liberal HYPOCRISY once again while the ignorant lemmings follow BObumer

I just heard that pelousy has sold only 2,700 books on her book tour- no drill recess!! HAHHGAHHHAAA

Last edited:

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
pelousy apparently has a financial interest in T.BOONE pickers alternative fuels agenda>> uhmm typical left coast limo riding liberial.. FLYING around and ONLY dumped 5,000 books and IGNORES U.S.fuel security to support HER bank ACCOUNT!! Israel is looking for support to attack IRAN?? Enjoy the price break--oil $$$

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Pelousy is the Wicked "Witch" of the West!! Hillary is the Wicked "Witch" of the East, Gov. Jennifer Granholm is the Wicked "Witch" of the North. Is anyone aware of who the Wicked "Witch" of the South is? I don't know. Layoutshoter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pelousy is the Wicked "Witch" of the West!! Hillary is the Wicked "Witch" of the East, Gov. Jennifer Granholm is the Wicked "Witch" of the North. Is anyone aware of who the Wicked "Witch" of the South is? I don't know. Layoutshoter

How bout that EX-Govenor of LA??? :eek:

EagleRiverWI

Seasoned Expediter
pelousy update

Many of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, nearly 60 years ago,
Witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five
Aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside
Roswell , New Mexico . This is a well-known incident that many say
Has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal
Agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of March 1948,
Nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William J. Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep?

I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you.

baracade

Seasoned Expediter
Ex govenor of La. would be Kathleen Babineaux Blanco!
Of course the Mayor of New Orleans has to be mentioned also!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Hey

Did You Hear The News??

Huh?

Did you?

Did you?

The great war protester Cindy 'My friend's name is Hugo' Sheehan is running for the seat that pelosi holds right now.
For some, they may think BIG WHOOP? but really think about it....
If she unseats Pelosi, Pelosi is out and Cindy won't be speaker, just another liberal "we got to get out of Iraq" democrat
But the funny thing may be if Cindy wins, she gets to be sworn in, in January with the rest but we may already be leaving Iraq in large numbers at that time. Good job Cindy!
Personally I want to see Cindy get into office, she will be a one term rep and she will be so ineffective, it will just rewards for her. Here you go Cindy, my $150 of hard earned money - run Cindy run!!!!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
eagleriver wis. wrote:

pelousy update

Many of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, nearly 60 years ago,
Witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five
Aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside
Roswell , New Mexico . This is a well-known incident that many say
Has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal
Agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of March 1948,
Nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William J. Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep?

I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you.

While it certainly is funny, it just ain't true and can't really clear anything up, other then seeing their names all together like that just shows that some people (their parents) should never be allowed to pro-create!!

Them and their REAL birth dates:

Hillary - October 26, 1947
Bill -August 19, 1946
Nancy - March 26, 1940
Al - March 31, 1948 (bingo!)
John - December 11, 1943
Howard - November 17, 1948
Dianne - June 22, 1933
Barbara - November 11, 1940
Charles - November 23, 1950

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well the rest might not be the result of aliens and sheep breeding but they are all a fine example of sheep dip!!!l layoutshooter

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
layout wrote:

Well the rest might not be the result of aliens and sheep breeding but they are all a fine example of sheep dip!!!l layoutshooter

Now that i can totally agree with!!:D