July Location....and Dollas!!!

djdelivery

Active Expediter
Guido: Great job posting what we all feel inside, we just don't say "Thanks" enough to John for the way that Load-1 keeps us moving and for the superb treatment of the drivers by every Load-1 team member. And for John's commitment to us, John, your awesome, thanks.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My little engine stutter just triggered the light...at least I may figure out what it is for sure....now I am thinking mass air sensor....lack of acceleration/power but still get up to highway speed...in Des Moines now...sprinter tech just up the road for morning.....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
My little engine stutter just triggered the light...at least I may figure out what it is for sure....now I am thinking mass air sensor....lack of acceleration/power but still get up to highway speed...in Des Moines now...sprinter tech just up the road for morning.....

My hubby just loves his little sprinter techs...:eek:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Starting to hate this dang NOA radio..surprise surprise..we're under another tornado watch...well duh...it get hot and humid and anyone is ripe for one..sheesh..

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Utah..sittin at the "J" in Ogden...

Now..as I re-read Guidos post..I started to think about how most of us here and even people that have been with Load 1 and left speak of John, the whole crew, and the company as a whole....I am sure others people at other carriers are as happy with their carriers as we are with ours..some even speak out about it...But I can't remember ever seeing the positive comments and thanks directed to the owner of and or any other carrier to the extent that we see it and hear it about John and Load 1....That to me speaks volumes and showes not only the respect that we have for John and Load 1, but also the respect that we feel comes from John, the crew and the whole of load 1 towards us contractors...

So yea...Thanks John, and all of Load 1....

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member
I am biting my tongue on that one...lol.. Just posting my feelings and thoughts, that's all..Didnt mean to make it sound like I was "sucking up".

But think about it.....how many drivers do you know here that are improving their life, both personal and business?? Chef got a new van, with a driver in his old one, Scott has another vehicle now, with his wife in the old one, TJP is in vegas right now,The list goes on and on...So much positive going on here.OH, WHAT A FEELING !!!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Stick your finger down your throat...when the queasy starts movin up, get your finger out and hang your head out the window..:D

Oh and make sure you brush your teeth and rinse your mouth out after....:D

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Excellent post Guido!!

Hear Hear!
hi5[1].gif