Is this a good thing for all of us?

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Time will tell. Has anyone seen any Landstar Expediters lately? I have not seen one in over a month or more...

What a shame, only thing to blame is GREEDy son of a guns or (%$$.

Gener8

Expert Expediter
Broom we are in the soup lines and welfare lines. Stop by and have a cup of coffee on us.

Jayman

Expert Expediter
I met a Landstar Express driver at the Expo in July. Have talked to him since then. Says he is doing really well. Especially for a solo D unit o/o.

wallytrucker1

Expert Expediter
You mean the rest of you don't make enough $$$$ the rest of the year to take the winter months off. Come on down to Phoenix for a little golf and beer. Someone said it was snowing back east somewhere....BRRRRRR Well, be safe out there;) ;) ;)

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Talked to a regular truck load/less than truck load driver. (E unit) He is with Landstar Ranger. He was making a delivery at the base I work at. Not sure what deal he had with his fleet owner. But, he told me they do quite well. Gets a % of what the truck makes. Done some figuring on the numbers he gave me. This is probably one of his better runs. But, his % = almost $3.00 per mile for that trip. Had to buy fuel out of that though.

Explosives pay well. lol Driver also stated he wouldnt drive for anybody else.