Happy square root day!

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
today is square root day 03/03/09 the next one is in 7 years on 04/04/16.

So have fun, be safe and be square.

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
Oh and next Saterday the next one not this one comming up. is Pi day becouse everbody loves pie

i use to have a pie box for my lunch that had Pi on it. loved it

bluejaybee

Veteran Expediter
I have been told all my life to "learn something new everyday". Now, somedays I have to watch the late news trying to do that. But "TODAY", I got that out of the way early.

Now I can go to bed! Oh wait! It is 8:15 AM.

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
The heck with square root day, tomorrow is the only day of the year that is a "command"!

"MARCH FORTH!"

HotFrRecruiter

guido4475

Not a Member
where's everybody at today?

The heck with square root day, tomorrow is the only day of the year that is a "command"!

"MARCH FORTH!"

HotFrRecruiter

i relocated to rogers,mn.6 other trucks here, from other companies.fargo, nd was too boring. anybody here want to have dinner? i'm in the big red sterling 10-wheeler by the restaurant.and i'm freshly showered, too!!!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Well, I've had worse dates, lol. Like at the Golden Corral in Laredo, where the mariachi music was soooo loud, with....uh....oh hey - with Guido. Just kidding, Guido, it was a nice time, ok? :eek:
Sorry mon, it's too cold for me up that way - maybe you'll luck out & catch Moot at home. (If you do, keep your eye on him, he's pretty quick with the bumperstickers. And pretty funny, too.):D

guido4475

Not a Member
dont let cheri fool you,everybody.she had the bongos stored in her sleeper.and boy can she dance to that music!! tell it how it is, cheri!!!