Bluewater bridge access/idiot convoy

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey guys I'm comin back from Indianapolis tomorrow I don't think these idiots will clear the ambassador bridge

I hacked goin in with My unmarked van using car lane and bypassing 13miles of trucks. I don't see such option coming back there is no seperate car lane before toll booth on 94 on USA side

Can anyone confirm if I can get off in Marysville and get around the all truck back up. Google maps says yes. Can get on from 69 local in pt huron
I'm not a semi and I stand against this odiotic protest so I will bypass it and save my precious time. Perks of a van. I realize on the bridge I'm a commercial vehicle but before. I don't give a flying u know what. And my load is radioactive I'm entitled

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Google maps look appears to show you'll need to get to Pine Grove Ave.

Screenshot_20220208-224206.png

Perhaps RoadTime will chime in to confirm.

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I stay in my own beautiful country. If I can't make a fabulous living doing just that, than I need to find another line of work...lol..

As far as their demonstration is concerned., everyone has the right to express themselves. I don't support it, and believe in the mask, getting the shots, and sanitizing. But to each their own, right?

Last edited: