Blue Parrott b250-xt indicating full charge when battery dead..

Dobroman81

Rookie Expediter
I just got a B250-XT off of eBay last week. Got it, worked great out of the box. Until yesterday, started giving me the infamous Blue Parrott low battery beep indicator. Got home and went to charge it, it's showing to have a full charge when you plug the charger into it. So I just left it plugged in, went to dinner, got back 4 hours later or so. Unplugged it, battery is still dead. Today, it's still showing the "battery fully charged" when I try to plug it in however, when I try to turn it on while it's plugged up it acts like it's going to do so, then the LED actually turns solid red for 10 seconds then turns green again. Anyone ever had this issue?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I just got a B250-XT off of eBay last week. Got it, worked great out of the box. Until yesterday, started giving me the infamous Blue Parrott low battery beep indicator. Got home and went to charge it, it's showing to have a full charge when you plug the charger into it. So I just left it plugged in, went to dinner, got back 4 hours later or so. Unplugged it, battery is still dead. Today, it's still showing the "battery fully charged" when I try to plug it in however, when I try to turn it on while it's plugged up it acts like it's going to do so, then the LED actually turns solid red for 10 seconds then turns green again. Anyone ever had this issue?

Is it a new headset, or used?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just tossing out ideas..

You said it was good out of the box. If new, did you give it an initial charge before using? Also, are you sure the battery is dead, and not having a connection issue with your phone?

Other then that, I'd be wondering if the charger cord is working properly.

Dobroman81

Rookie Expediter
I do have the original car charger but it's in the truck at the warehouse. We were out today due to inclement weather. I'll try that tomorrow. Thanks!

Dobroman81

Rookie Expediter
As it turns out, it was the charger I have at home. It's not the original charger. But the car charger that comes with it worked like a charm! Just need to order the original wall charger off amazon now. Thanks for all your input!