American Idol

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Anyone else watching this season...two good singers left...Kree is country and Candace is soul..

well I love country so Kree got all my votes tonight!

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I don't really watch it myself, except sneaking a peek when the wife has it on ...

Tonight she was in the kitchen cooking - so I had to watch and provide updates ...

That Candace does have some pipes ...

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Da winner... Candice...

And props for a gospel stylized version of I am Beautiful for her first single :cool:

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
as rlent said...she sure has the pipes. Just a personal preference for me...I love country music.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry, Juju but I m not an Idol fan......but my wife is. ....me, bring on the Duck Dynasty guys...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I have so many different types of music in my collection, it's crazy LOL.. I like old style country, from George Jones to Jamie Johnson, lots of gospel style, classic rock, classical... etc.. but my heart is the Blues :)

Dale

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
You should have heard the duo perform on the Voice...a tribute to George Jones that was just beautiful!

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Ever since the vapid Mariah Carey and the all-around horrendous Nicki Minaj were brought in, it's unwatchable.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Ever since the vapid Mariah Carey and the all-around horrendous Nicki Minaj were brought in, it's unwatchable.
I doubt they'll be back next season...Mariah made a cool 18 million on this season. and Nicki just is unwatchable too. Actually it's Randy Jackson's last year on Idol too.

Last edited: